Visioning though the focus of faith, the Socially Responsible Investment Coalition (SRIC) is a religiously-sponsored organization which facilitates members working to balance their economic policies and practices with their faith and social concerns. As faith-based investors and shareholders in corporations, SRIC members are called to build a more sustainable world by seeking justice and peace through actions which help transform corporate policies and actions.
Socially Responsible Investment Coalition
Inspired by Faith, Committed to Action
S R I C GOALS
To educate members about social issues relating to corporate accountability/responsibility;
- To effect changes in corporate policy through a variety of strategies, including dialogue and filing shareholder resolutions;
- To use networks provided by membership in ICCR for research information, analysis and action strategies;
- To direct inquiries toward resources for selecting screens in portfolio management (for example—life issues, gambling, nuclear weapons, tobacco).
Join us in investing for a better world.
S R I C engages in these areas with a focus towards long-term sustainability.
Energy and Environment
• Food and Water issues
• Genetically-Modified Foods
• Climate Change
• Hydraulic Fracturing
• Drug Pricing
• Health Care Principles / Reform
U.S. / Mexico Concerns
• Trade Agreements
• Codes of Business Conduct
• Impact on children
Predatory Lending Practices
• Banks and Credit Cards
• CEO Compensation
• Disparity between lowest paid
U.S. worker and top management
S R I C is a member of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility.