Visioning though the focus of faith, the Socially Responsible Investment Coalition (SRIC) is a religiously-sponsored organization which facilitates members working to balance their economic policies and practices with their faith and social concerns. As faith-based investors and shareholders in corporations, SRIC members are called to build a more sustainable world by seeking justice and peace through actions which help transform corporate policies and actions.
Human Rights Challenges:
Focus On Bangladesh Factories
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Rev. David Schilling
Senior Program Director,
Human Rights & Resources
Interfaith Center for Corporate Responsibility
Rev. Séamus Finn, OMI
Justice/Peace and Integrity of Creation Ministry
Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate
|Meet & Greet at 4:30 pm
Buffet service will begin at 5:00 pm
Presentation 6:00—8:00 pm
Whitley Theological Center
Oblate School of Theology
285 Oblate Drive
San Antonio, Texas, 78216
Cost: $50 per person.
RSVP by APRIL 7, 2014
Download Information and Registration Form (pdf).
Send completed registration form
to SRIC, P.O. Box 90238, San Antonio, TX 78209
For additional information, call
Executive Director of SRIC at 210.344.6778
Socially Responsible Investment Coalition
Inspired by Faith, Committed to Action
S R I C GOALS
To educate members about social issues relating to corporate accountability/responsibility;
- To effect changes in corporate policy through a variety of strategies, including dialogue and filing shareholder resolutions;
- To use networks provided by membership in ICCR for research information, analysis and action strategies;
- To direct inquiries toward resources for selecting screens in portfolio management (for example—life issues, gambling, nuclear weapons, tobacco).
Join us in investing for a better world.
S R I C engages in these areas with a focus towards long-term sustainability.
Energy and Environment
• Food and Water issues
• Genetically-Modified Foods
• Climate Change
• Hydraulic Fracturing
• Drug Pricing
• Health Care Principles / Reform
U.S. / Mexico Concerns
• Trade Agreements
• Codes of Business Conduct
• Impact on children
Predatory Lending Practices
• Banks and Credit Cards
• CEO Compensation
• Disparity between lowest paid
U.S. worker and top management
S R I C is a member of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility.